Installation errors are one of the most common errors faced by QuickBooks users. QuickBooks error 1935 is one such installation error that arises while installing the QuickBooks application or the .Net Framework. The main reason for the QuickBooks error code 1935 is installation issues in the .Net framework. Although, there can be other reasons for the error too. If you are encountering the QuickBooks installer error 1935, we are going to provide you with ways to troubleshoot the error code. Keep reading this article, to know how to resolve this QuickBooks error effectively.
If you are having trouble performing the steps on your own or need help with the same, you can reach out to us at 1.855.738.2784 to get technical assistance.
Why Does the QuickBooks Not Updating Error 1935 Pops Up?
The various possible reasons that give rise to the error code are –
- There are some installation issues in the .Net framework.
- The .Net framework is engaged in some other Windows Applications.
- Some 3rd party apps or anti-virus program is causing an interruption.
- The .Net framework is damaged or needs to be updated.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Fatal Error
How to Eliminate the QuickBooks Error Code 1935?
Here’s how you can easily stop the error code from occurring –
Step 1 – Mending the .Net Framework
Repair the issues in your .Net framework to resolve the QuickBooks .Net framework error 1935.
- From the Windows Start button, access the Control Panel and choose the Uninstall option.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off and enable the .Net framework.
- Now, close the window and reboot your PC.
- Uncheck the .Net framework check box and perform a repair.
Step 2 – Activating the Windows Safe Mode
Try installing QuickBooks by using the selective startup mode on Windows.
- Hold the Windows + R keys to open the Run command box and type msconfig in it.
- Select Startup from the General tab and find the Selective Startup and Load System Services options.
- Select the options and then, on the Services tab, click on Hide All Microsoft Services.
- Select Disable and uncheck the Hide all Microsoft Services check box.
- Check the Windows Installer check box and hit OK.
- Restart your PC by going to the system configuration window.
- Now, clean install QuickBooks and switch back to the Normal Mode once done.
Step 3 – Temporarily Disabling the Anti-Virus
If the anti-virus is interfering with the installation process, disable it temporarily to fix the QuickBooks installer error 1935. You can also try to add QuickBooks as a safe program by going to the anti-virus settings.
Step 4 – Running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
Fix the installation issues by using the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool from the QuickBooks Tool hub.
- Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub and go to the Program Problems tab.
- Select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and let it run the repair.
- Try installing QuickBooks and see if the error is eliminated.
The QuickBooks error 1935 can be easily fixed by using the steps provided above. If the error persists, you can take help from our technical team in resolving the same by dialing 1.855.738.2784.