QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software worldwide and has the largest market capitalization in accounting software industry. QuickBooks is used by many small and mid-size businesses to manage their cash and workflow; this helps them maintain precise data every time. QuickBooks supports all kinds of entries and has multiple versions like, enterprise, Premier, etc. QuickBooks comes with many features and functions, making accounting easy for everyone, even for a non-technical user. QuickBooks is officially designed and developed by Intuit, the parent company of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks is one of an all-rounder accounting software. But apart from having great function and features, sometimes it also gets affected by vulnerable errors and technical glitches. One such error is QuickBooks Error 15222. QuickBooks Error 15222 is a payroll error that usually occurs while downloading the payroll. QuickBooks Error 15222 commonly appears on QuickBooks 2019, 2020, and 2021 versions. Today in this blog, we will learn the causes of this issue and give some solutions to solve the error.
“If you are also dealing with the same error, feel free to get in touch with our certified technical experts. For instant assistance, dial 1.855.738.2784″
Here are the Causes Behind the QuickBooks Error 15222
Many issues can cause QuickBooks Error 15222, and here we’ve given some of the known reason which generates this error.
- When Antispyware, Antimalware identifies QuickBooks Updates as a threat for the System
- The Internet Explorer isn’t set as the default browser on the System
- The Internet Explorer failed to register the digital signature license
Possible Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 15222
When this error occurs, it leaves many indications behind it on the System. Some of the possible symptoms are given below:
- This error interrupts the download of QuickBooks Payroll Updates
- Software becomes unstable to download the latest version of QuickBooks
- The Windows Operating system freezes suddenly
- This error stops the System and makes it run sluggish
- An error message starts popping up on the user’s desktop screen
- Software becomes unresponsive on every input.
Now, as you know the symptoms of this error, next time if you see these symptoms, you’ll quickly find out the error.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 15227
Solutions to Solve QuickBooks Error 15222
Here we recommend you follow the simple steps to fix the QuickBooks Error 15222. After doing everything, if the error persists, you can contact our technical advisors.
Solutions 1: Install Digital Signature Certificate
- Close the QuickBooks Program
- Search for the Windows QBW32.exe file which is saved in the c:\Programs Files\Intuit\QuickBooks
- Right-click the file and move to the properties and select Digital Signatures. Make sure that the Intuit.Inc is checked in the signature list, and select detail
- A Digital Signature windows will appear; click to view the certificates
- Now, click on the Install certificate button
Solution 2: Update the Spyware and Antimalware software on your System
If your System has Antispyware or Antimalware installed, then add the following QuickBooks domains to the exception list of the antivirus:
Solution 3: Complete and Check the QuickBooks setting in Internet Explorer
- First of all, do not make the internet explorer your default browser
- Verify that your computer system tie and date are updated and corrupted.
- Now, check the strength of the cipher.
- Now, the things you can set in internet explorer according to the Internet Explorer options
- Go to the general tab and click on the delete option
- Now, clean all the temporary files
- Also, check and configure the LAN (Internet) settings
- Make sure that under the advanced tab you have checked the TLS 1.2 option
Solution 4: Download and Install QuickBooks Tools Hub
In QuickBooks, the Tools Hub helps in Fixing common errors. We always recommend, use the latest version of the QuickBooks tools hub for the best experience.
- Close QuickBooks
- Download the most recent version of the QuickBooks Tool Hub on windows 10, 64bit
- Open the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and agree to the terms and conditions
- After the installation finishes, double click on the icon and open the Tools Hub.
- Run the QuickBooks Fix my program
- Start QuickBooks Desktop and open your data file.
We hope that the given solution helps you in solving the QuickBooks Error 15222. In case if the solution looks confusing to you, or you need any additional assistance, get in touch with our certified technical experts at 1.855.738.2784
You may also read: QuickBooks Error H303: “Your QB Needs Some Help Connecting