QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing: Read the 100% Working Techniques Here
QuickBooks is one of the most well-designed accounting and bookkeeping software in the world. Thousands of companies prefer QuickBooks due to its excellent tools, friendly user-interface and low cost.
Although QuickBooks is a well-coded software, errors do arise in it at times. QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing is an error due to which users are unable to open the QB desktop. If somehow they manage to open it, the QB interface remains frozen. It is very frustrating for the users to confront this tricky problem.
If you are troubled by the QB crashing issue, read this blog till the end to find some practical solutions.
To resolve QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing Problem in the quickest way, you can dial 1.855.738.2784 to contact our QuickBooks support team straightaway.
Fundamental Reasons for the QB Won’t Open Issue
Some of the primary causes of the QB Won’t Open Issue are as follows:
- If the Windows operating system on your computer is corrupt or damaged, you can face this problem.
- It is quite likely that the QuickBooks Installation on your computer is either incomplete or damaged.
- If the QBWUSER.INI file on your system is damaged or corrupt, it can cause various problems in opening the QB application.
Reliable Techniques to Resolve the QuickBooks Not Responding Error
Here’re the reliable techniques to eliminate the QuickBooks Not Responding Error:
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 350
Technique 1: Eliminate the QB crashing issue by executing the Quick Fix my Program tool
- You should open the web browser on your system and reach the Intuit Official website. Now click on the appropriate link to download the most updated version (184.108.40.206) of the QB tool hub on the system.
- After saving the file on your computer, you should open the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe) and install it by following the necessary steps.
- Now open the tool hub after installation and head towards the ‘Program Problems’ tab to hit the ‘Quick Fix my Program’ tool.
- Once the execution of this tool is done, you can open the QB desktop.
If you are facing difficulty in opening the QB even now, move on to the following solution.
Technique 2: Resolve all issues with the Microsoft components by executing the QB Install Diagnostic Tool
- On your system, proceed towards the ‘Program Problems’ tab in the QB tool hub and strike the ‘QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool’ option.
- You should allow the tool to complete its full execution so that all issues with the Microsoft components are quickly eliminated.
- As soon as the tool run is completed, you must restart your computer and open your QB application.
If you are still unable to launch the QB desktop on the system, jump to the following technique.
Technique 3: Rectify issues with the QBWUSER.INI file by providing it a new name
- You should navigate to the folder holding the QBWUSER.INI file and right-click on it to choose the ‘Rename’ option.
- At this point, you need to add the word ‘.old’ at the end of the file’s name. For example: ‘QBWUSER.INI.old’
- By following the similar process, you should also give a new name to the ‘EntitlementDataStore.ecml’ file.
- After renaming both files, you can open the QB desktop on the computer.
You have got accurate and deep insight into the QuickBooks Desktop Keeps Crashing Problem. The techniques that you read in this blog are very effective and they need to be implemented in a sequential manner.
For further technical help and support, feel free to reach out to our QuickBooks Experts by dialling 1.855.738.2784.
You may also read: Steps to Effectively Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 1935