Why Do I See QuickBooks Error OL-222 In Online Banking? ￼
QuickBooks error OL-222 is related to your Online Banking that obstructs importing company files from your Financial Institution’s website. The error code can be annoying as an unnecessary delay is caused in your business accounting process. Unsupported characters in the company file can cause this error to crop-up. In this blog, we will discuss QuickBooks error OL-222 in detail and how to resolve it with secure troubleshooting solutions.
Trying to correct the QuickBooks Online Banking Error OL-222 and yet not getting success in your endeavor? QuickBooks error support number 1.855.738.2784 can get it fixed for you upon calling it
Significance of QuickBooks Error Code OL-222:
QuickBooks error code OL-222 depicts an error with your Online Banking when you try to download a company file from your Bank’s website. An error message appears on the screen that states- QuickBooks was not able to help you in downloading the company file, and you need to reach out to your bank for further assistance.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Outlook Email not Working
Reasons for QuickBooks Error OL-222:
You may see QuickBooks Error OL-222 due to the below-listed reasons-
- While accessing the server, you receive a scanning error
- If your company file has unsupported characters, then QuickBooks error OL-222 can be triggered
- Make sure that the formatting of your QuickBooks company file is proper otherwise it can evoke the Online Banking error
How to Identify If Error OL-222 Has Taken Place?
QuickBooks gives a few indications so that you can determine that QuickBooks error OL-222 has occurred. Check out the list-
- Error message OL-222 flashes on your screen
- You fail to import a company file from your bank’s website
- QuickBooks asks you to contact your Bank for the further assistance
How To Rectify QuickBooks Error Message OL-222?
To fix the QuickBooks error message OL-222, you need to troubleshoot the possible causes for the error-
- In the first place, you need to update QuickBooks to the latest available update
- Correct all the formatting issues with the software and check the status of QuickBooks Error OL-222
- Perform a fresh download of FIDIR.txt file
Professional Support for QuickBooks Error Code Message OL-222:
If all your attempts fall into vain, worry not! Get in touch with our dedicated professionals, and they will assist you with the step-by-step guidance until the error is resolved. Dial our QuickBooks error support helpline number 1.855.738.2784 and see QuickBooks Error OL-222 fixed instantly.
Also see : How to Resolve/Fix QuickBooks Error PS036?