QuickBooks Export To Excel Not Working [A Technical Guide]
QuickBooks Export To Excel Not Working is an error message that you can encounter while using the application. Though the process is smooth, sometimes, you can face technical issues. Your QuickBooks can crash or freeze while exporting to Excel. You’re likely to be in this situation when you upgrade the software and Export To Excel is greyed out or non-clickable. This blog will make it simple for you to resolve this error message.
If you require professional support, better get in touch with the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.855.738.2891
Causes Of QuickBooks Not Exporting To Excel
Recognizing the root reason for your error message is essential as a single reason is not always responsible for this error message. You’ll have to figure out the reason for your error message and act accordingly. Now, go through the reasons given below:
- Excel is corrupt.
- Windows UAC settings are not set correctly.
- Your application does not have the latest updates installed.
- A partial or incomplete update can be one of the reasons for this error message.
If you understand the reasons behind this error message, go to the next section that covers the solutions associated with this error message.
Solutions For QuickBooks Export To Excel Failure
Your ideal solution is the one that resolves the reason for your error message. All the other measures are futile, and you should focus on fixing the reason for your error message. Doing so will resolve this error message in no time. Go through the measures given below.
You may also read this blog: QuickBooks Error 3180
Solution 1: Update QuickBooks
Updating the application can fix a multitude of error messages, including this one. Read the measures stated below:
- Launch the application on the computer.
- Move to the main menu and click on Update.
- Now, you can finish the update process and check if the error message remains.
- The internet connection should remain stable.
With these measures, your error message should get resolved. If it doesn’t, try the next method stated below.
Solution 2: Disable UAC
If you temporarily disable Windows UAC(User Account Control) settings, you can effectively fix this error message. Understand the measures performed below:
- To start off with, click on the Windows Start button and search for UAC.
- Now, hit on Change User Account Control Settings. Change the settings to Never Notify.
- Click on the OK button and restart your system.
- Now, do the tasks that bring about this error message. These steps should fix the error message.
QuickBooks Export To Excel Not Working can be a frustrating error message that can hamper your accounting functions. You must know the reason to get past this error message. Once you know that, you should execute the steps with perfection. If you follow these measures in this order, your error message should get fixed in no time.
If you still want more professional assistance or tech support, better get in touch with the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.855.738.2891
Related Searches: Export Option for Excel is Grayed Out, QuickBooks Crashes when Exporting to Excel, QuickBooks Excel Export not Working, QuickBooks Export to Excel not Working,