QuickBooks Error 30159 is a Payroll error that takes place when you are working on the software due to improper set up in the operating system of your computer system. When you will get the following error, there is a message that will show on your screen, “QuickBooks Error 30159: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close”. Read the blog fully and know the solutions to fix the issue on your own.
Note: Get in touch with a team of professionals on 1.855.738.2784 and resolve the bug as soon as possible
Causes of QuickBooks Error 30159
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks
- Incorrect SSL settings
- A slow or bad Internet connection can be a reason
- An Internet security or malware setting that blocks the connection
- Internet Explorer is not fixed as the default browser.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Error 1311
Various Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error 30159
Check Your Network Connection- To fix QuickBooks update error 30159, you need to check your Internet connection first of all because it can be turned as a major reason for the blunder, fix the association, and try similarly to update QuickBooks. Contact Customer Support Team- You can obtain in touch with the QuickBooks customer team; they will teach you to endure the problem carefully.
1. Open the QuickBooks Desktop application
2. Click on next from the error message pop-up box
3. Select the Advanced Connection Settings option
4. Click on Advanced Tab
5. Use SSL 2,0 & SSL 3.0
6. Click on the apply switch and then OK.
7. Exit the window and shut down QuickBooks completely
8. Again open the QuickBooks window and try to update the Payroll
1. Open QuickBooks once again after closing it and go for Update
2. If you still face the same issue then open anti-virus program and firewall settings
3. Run the Windows again and try to update and download the application
4. Click on company file and open it in Single-user mode
5. Run a full scan of your computer system, fix the issues and open QuickBooks under selective start-up mode.
After reviewing the post, now you can deal with QuickBooks Error 30159 in a few clicks, all you need is to follow the steps correctly. However, there is another option here, make a call on 1.855.738.2784 and overcome the following bug as soon as possible.