In the age of advanced technology things have become easier, faster and more accurate than ever it was. So, the same applies to advanced online accounting software and has played a pivotal role in reshaping and redefining Accounting. But, at the same time, advanced technology needs extreme expertise to make big things come true with minimum complications. Today we will show you how to deal with one of the common QuickBooks error 1335 that appears while opening the company file.
While dealing with Online Accounting software, sometimes, come up with various disturbing issues, such as, Error Codes. Here, let us know about a significant error code pertaining to QuickBooks Accounting Software and how to troubleshoot it effectively.
QuickBooks Error 1335 means the cabinet file (data1.cab) required for ongoing installation is totally corrupt or damaged. QB Error 1335 is definitely a Microsoft Windows error that occurs while updating the software or repairing its installation.
Some most common causes behind QuickBooks error 1335:
- Installation of CD damaged.
- CD or DVD writer of the computer might have some technical default.
- Might the system had low space while installation.
- The advanced settings of Antivirus software or firewall may also minimize the installed program.
Recommended to read: QuickBooks Update Error 1625
Following steps should be taken to resolve the error 1335 :-
- First of all download and run the QuickBooks installation tool file this will attempt to rectify this critical QuickBooks issue.
- Save the file on desktop.
- Run the tool with double click on the file.
- And lastly, select the first option- i.e. ‘I am having problems installing QuickBooks’ and then click on ‘OK’.
Note: These troubleshooting steps may help resolve your issue smoothly and quickly. However, most of the time users focus on the Windows operating system, which is not an Intuit product. Intuit fairly recommends if you don’t feel comfortable while doing these steps of your own, you can also find expert assistance by consulting your computer’s manufacturer or a Windows expert at the soonest. If the difficulty persists even after performing these steps, contact your computer’s manufacturer or Microsoft.
To lead the global competitive world, Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error 1335 is very important to get the best accounting experience for the utmost business benefits. However, QuickBooks provide you the best Customer service assistance through its highly learned technical expert’s team. So, still feel free to contact them at any moment, either for QuickBooks Error Code 1335 or for further technical problems.